Accurate threat detection, expert SOC analysis, and intelligent response are all critical for cybersecurity. But what about stopping modern threats before they happen? Too many organizations rely on point products and outdated technology to defend against today’s advanced threats. Think of it this way – if most security products on the market were as effective as the vendors claim, why are there still so many successful ransomware attacks and data breaches?
StratoZen provides specially designed services to stop ransomware, active attackers, and known threats before they can cause any harm. The Proactive Defense services actively defend the most common attack points for any organization: the network and the endpoints.
Proactive Defense for Networks
StratoZen’s Proactive Defense for Networks service leverages our global threat intelligence network and SWAT Feed to continuously update blacklists on your firewalls and other network devices. Automatically block inbound and outbound traffic to known bad IPs, active attackers, and many other malicious sources. This subscription feed is highly curated and managed by StratoZen’s experts for an accurate block list that’s updated every hour.
Benefits and features include:
- Our MSP partners and enterprise clients can subscribe their firewalls (or any device that supports it) to the Proactive Defense for Networks service
- Feed includes active attackers against StratoZen’s honeypot network, TOR exit nodes, open proxies, command & control servers, malware hosts, and malicious external IPs detected on any of our global SIEM deployments
- Automatically stops inbound traffic at the firewall and other network devices
- Automatically stops outbound traffic trying to get to these known bad destinations
- Updated every hour to ensure blacklist data never gets stale or cause false positives