As we mentioned in a previous blog post, Fortinet is a valuable asset to cybersecurity companies across the nation. With their services, cybersecurity companies are able to help protect their clients from online threats such as hackers and cybercriminals, malware and security breaches that could cause detrimental damage to their networks and ultimately their business. So, while we’ve talked about how great Fortinet is and how you should be investing in cybersecurity companies like us here at StratoZen to help you deploy their services within your network, we want to take this time to talk about some of the different services that are provided by Fortinet to help reinforce your company’s cybersecurity.
FortiManager helps bring together the entire network of devices onto one console, but it also offers an array of other benefits:
- Centralized Device Management: A single console helps manage all Fortinet firewalls, switches wireless infrastructure and endpoints.
- Centralized Policies and Objects Management: Quickly creates and modifies policies/objects with a consolidated, drag and drop enabled, in-view editor.
- Detailed revision tracking and thorough auditing.
- Manage devices as if they were a single device using a Fabric group.
- Workflow integration which allows for change control management.
- Centralized SD-WAN provisioning and monitoring
- Central VPN Management: Tunnel management, topologies, VPN communities.
- Granular device and role-based administration for large enterprises/multi-tenancy deployments.
- Centralized Software upgrades/security updates for the managed devices.
FortiSIEM-as-a-service is another premium service that we deploy on behalf of Fortinet, which offers:
- Security and compliance out-of-the-box
- Real-Time Network Analytics
- Self-Learning Asset Inventory (CMDB)
- Cloud-Scale Architecture
- Exhaustive device support
- Event source monitoring
- Comprehensive, extensible analytics
- Event log and network flow data consolidation
- Identity and location intelligence
- Network, virtualization and application intelligence
- In-depth database security, availability and anomalous activity monitoring
- Configuration and configuration change monitoring
- Real-time and historical cross-correlation
- Powerful, layer 7 rules engine
- Dynamic dashboards, topology maps and notifications
- Prioritized security incidents with correlated and raw details
- Business service management
- Log management
- Compliance automation
- Compliance and standards-based reports
- Optimized event repository
- Directory service integrated and custom asset and user grouping
- Real-time and long-term search with web-like query and iterative filtering
Fortinet trusts us because we know their services better than anyone else does, so if you’re looking to protect yourself from growing online threats, give us a call today so that we can get started on putting together a cybersecurity strategy that will help put you at ease so that you can continue growing your business.